Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Woman to Be Charged With assassinate in Case of absent Houston 12-Year-Old



A woman is expected to be charged with capital murder in connection to the desertion of a 12-year-old boy, MyFoxHouston.com reported late Wednesday.

The Harris County District Attorney's Office accepted the charges against Mona Yvette Nelson, 44, after burned remains found Tuesday were positively recognized as Jonathan Foster’s, the site reported.

Investigators say Nelson is a family relationship. Detectives questioned her all through the day and, police say she admitted to being with Jonathan but has not confessed to killing him.

No motive has been on the loose.

Earlier in the week police questioned Jonathan's mother and stepfather, Angela and David Davis, which is normal process.

I never pointed the fiddle with at anybody. I just said there is a time to surround people came by and that's the people that came by," the mother said. "My husband took a polygraph, and he accepted. He is innocent only. He is just as distressed and upset as I am.”

Foster was last seen Christmas Eve at his family’s residence in northwest Houston. He had been left home unaccompanied while his mom was at work, and his stepfather was the last to report seeing the boy alive when he checked in around 1:45 p.m.
Texas Equusearch stopped up looking for the boy on Tuesday after the body was found.
Police say evidence suggests that the body was burned at one more location and then dumped in a ditch.

From the start detectives got at variance statements from family and neighbors, which is why they say they did not issue an Amber Alert until Monday night.
The DA's workplace is requesting Nelson be held without bond. She has an illegal record dating back to 1984, including aggravated robbery, making a terroristic threat, marijuana possession and theft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment